Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rain Boots!!!

Ok ladies! In about two weeks we should have these adorable rain boots in! I bought a pair in Fredericksburg and fell in love with them, so I decided to place an order! Also, on the news the day after I bought mine they said it is predicted to be a wetter than normal winter. They will be $35 which is a great deal, I found the exact ones on a website for $52 + shipping! Thanks for looking and let me know if you want a pair!



On another note the beautiful lace shirts are in and I will get them delivered to those who ordered on Friday or Saturday! If you didn't order one, but would like one I have black and brown in extra length in sizes S-XXL. These are adorable under t-shirts, tanks, jackets or by themself with a cami under.

One more thing, the new line of shirts I ordered that I showed in my previous post should be here by the end of next week. They have taken forever to get here and I am so excited to see them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment